- Audio description in-person & online
- Closed captions online
- Open captions in-person
While looking for a new home for his family, a Haitian demolition worker is faced with the realities of redevelopment as he is tasked with dismantling his rapidly gentrifying Miami neighborhood.
All Access pass holders receive complimentary entry with their pass. Please arrive at the theatre at least 15 minutes before showtime to secure your seat.
Monica Sorelle is a Haitian-American filmmaker and artist born & based in Miami. Her work explores alienation and displacement, and preserves cultural traditions within Miami & the Caribbean with a focus on the African & Latin diasporas that reside there. Monica has produced and worked as a department head on films for Film Independent, A24, HBO & PBS. She has served as a creative producer for films that have won awards at Berlinale, BlackStar, and Miami Film Festival and have been exhibited at Sundance, New Orleans Film Festival, and on Criterion Channel. Mountains is her feature film directorial debut.
- Year: 2023
- Runtime: 95 minutes
- Country: USA
- Language: Haitian Creole, English, Spanish
- Director: Monica Sorelle
- Cinematographer: Javier Labrador Deulofeu
- Editor: Jonathan Cuartas
- Executive Producer: Rhianon Jones, Tristan Scott-Behrends
- Music: Dyani Douze
- Producer: Robert Colom, p.g.a.
- Production Design: Helen Peña
- Screenwriter: Monica Sorelle and Robert Colom
- Sound Design: Eric Valdes
- Premiere: Philadelphia